All property photos
Millennium Tower Common Areas
- High floor Grand Residence, only four units per floor. Coveted northeast corner B unit has stunning, sweeping City, Bridge and Bay views
- 3315 Square Feet per tax record, 2.5 year down-to-the-studs renovation by globally renowned team of designers, architects, and contractors: Tucker & Marks and Muratore Construction (now Baxter Construction)
- 2 Bedroom Suites + Jewel Box Powder Room, Library and Formal Dining Room, Entry Foyer
- Rich, walnut paneled Library off Living Room
- Top grade Gourmet Kitchen - (Thermador double electric wall oven & gas cooktop, Viking hood, warming drawer, Sub-Zero refrigerator plus additional refrigerated drawers, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, bleached walnut custom cabinetry
- 2 car Dedicated Garage Parking spaces in prime location, self-park AND valet options
- Hand laid floors: parquet and herringbone hardwood in living room and library, concentric pattern in dining room and all vestibules
- Top-grade millwork: paneling, crown moldings, baseboards, pilasters, grille work, shelving, built-ins
- Top-grade stonework on floors, baths, and counters
- Jetted tub in Primary Bath surrounded by precious honey Onyx slab. Steam shower in Second Primary Bath
- Custom built-in Audio System throughout. HVAC, including AC
- Fully integrated, centralized, Savant app-controlled system for A/V, motorized Lutron shades and lighting
- Installed acoustic insulation, sound proofing
- Dedicated Wine Locker off Club Room, Dedicated Additional Storage
- Unmatched Attendant Service and a full suite of premium Luxury Amenities such as club lounges, private dining served by International Smoke in intimate club dining room, screening room, concierge services, catering kitchen, saline swimming pool, fitness center, children’s center, pilates studio, massage studios, yoga studio, outdoor patios, and 24-7-365 attended lobby and security
All the amenities, convenience, and rich cultural vibrancy are found within the perimeters of extraordinary Yerba Buena. Situated south of Market, arguably at the very heart of San Francisco, there is no better location for food lovers, art aficionados, and dedicated urbanites than this magical SF hotspot. Here, one can find unrivaled proximity to San Francisco’s financial district, plus all connecting lines for Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and CalTrain, for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
On the Embarcadero lies renovated piers including the Ferry Building at the base of Market Street with its Farmer's Market, restaurants and specialtiy shops. At the center of this vital crossroads is Yerba Buena Gardens, where locals spend afternoons relaxing, perhaps listening to outdoor lunch hour concerts, or catching up on reading and visiting the Martin Luther King Memorial Waterfall r nearby SF Moma, Modern Art Museum. It’s truly an oasis in the middle of downtown’s busy life, giving renewed energy to its many visitors daily with its trees, flowers, waterfalls, and serene public art.
For those hunting for available homes in Yerba Buena, there are a variety of luxury options that can make this exclusive part of town enormously attractive. The classic Five-Star St. Regis, just adjacent to SFMOMA, offers expansive views of San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge, and Downtown. Extraordinary amenities include gourmet in-room dining, a luxury pool, spa, concierge, butler service, security, and unlimited valet parking. Nearby is the Financial Center and Union Square with it's national and international shops an boutiques.
Adjacent to the new Transbay Terminal, which features a Gondala ride to Saleforce Rooftop Gardens, you can find Millennium Tower with endless floor-to-ceiling window views. It's 20,000 square foot Club Level features a wine cellar, theatre, sports club/ fitness center & spa, saline pool, outdoor terrace, and an owners’ private dining room. Concierge and other services here are unmatched.
Yerba Buena’s newly constructed and converted historic buildings contain multiple lofts and condominiums providing tasteful settings through the use of steel and concrete highrises or low rise townhomes with exposed brick or concrete walls, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and shared roof decks for evening entertaining.
Walk to the Giants Oracle Stadium, Warriors Chase Center and UCSF Medical Center and Biotech Hub in Mission Bay. Visit Mission Creek Park or South Beach Harbor Marina for kayaking or sailiing. One of San Francisco's newest residential neighborhoods offers so many options for upscale city living and conveniences.